اعلانات
اعلانات     اعلانات

﴿ بِسۡمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ ) نبارك لكم عيد الأضحى المبارك فكل عام وأنتم وجميع أمة الإسلام في صحة وعافية وسلامة وأمن وامان .

اللهم ربنا تقبل من أهل الصيام صيامهم وسائر صالح أعمالهم وتقبل من أهل الحج حجهم وسائر صالح أعمالهم وردهم لبلدهم وردهم لأهلهم سالمين غانمين بسعي مشكور وذنب مغفور وعمل متقبل مبرور ياعزيز ياغفور .

:: السفر (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: هل يجوز صيام عاشوراء وعرفة بنية القضاء ؟ (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: إذا كان صيام يوم عرفة يكفر سنة ماضية وسنة مستقبلة، فلماذا يصام كل عام ؟ (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: الرد على من قال إن صوم يوم عرفة ليس من السنة . (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: أحكام وشروط الأضحية . (آخر رد :شبوه نت)       :: أفضل الأعمال في عشر ذي الحجة . (آخر رد :شبوه نت)       :: يوم عرفة فضله ومكانته وما يستحب فيه . (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: سادن الصنم يتلوى على الأرض حزنا على فراق الصنم ،، ثم أسلم (آخر رد :شبوه نت)       :: 🔥 السيدة الأولى السنية في مواجهة السيد الشيعي 😱بعنوان رزية الخميسى 🔥 (آخر رد :ابن الورد)       :: مرض توحد يحبوا مثل القرد . (آخر رد :ابن الورد)      

تغيير اللغة     Change language
Google
الزوار من 2005:
Free Website Hit Counter

عالم الجان ـ علومه ـ أخباره ـ أسراره ـ خفاياه . الإدارة العلمية والبحوث World of the jinn من الكتاب والسنة والأثر وماورد عن الثقات العدول من العلماء والصالحين وماتواتر عن الناس ومااشتهر عن الجن أنفسهم .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03 Feb 2013, 06:43 PM
فتاة الإسلام
قروب ـ رياحين الإخاء جزاها الله خيرا
فتاة الإسلام غير متصل
لوني المفضل Cadetblue
 رقم باحث : 11102
 تاريخ التسجيل : Mar 2011
 فترة الأقامة : 4843 يوم
 أخر زيارة : 23 Jun 2019 (03:25 AM)
 المشاركات : 642 [ + ]
 التقييم : 10
 معدل التقييم : فتاة الإسلام is on a distinguished road
بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
Gin the basis of the ground

Of hills coral book in the provisions of the elves
Abu Huzaifa said Ishaq ibn Bishr al-Qurashi in Debutante Osman told us told us A'mash Bakir bin Alokhans Abdul Rahman bin an officer Qurashi from Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas, may Allah be pleased with him said Almighty God created between the elves Adam two thousand years ago a e told Joiber Dahhaak Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him and was jinn inhabitants of the earth and the angels population sky They Amarha per sky angels and all the people of the sky prayer and praise and prayer every sky above Smaúhm most worship and more prayer, prayer and praise from those who beneath them were angels Ammar sky and the jinn Ammar earth a e
Some said Amra earth two thousand years and some of them said forty years and said Isaac said Abu galleries for regions, from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him God created SOMIAH Abu jinn who was created from Marge from the fire, said the Almighty Taman said I wish to see and do not see that they deny themselves to rest and become Khlna young was given that they see and do not see and if died غيبوا to rest and not die Khlhm even back young mean like the boy is to feeble old age, said Almighty God created Adam told him Taman said hoped the mountain was given the mountain and said Isaac told me Joiber and Osman Basnadahma that God created the jinn and ordered architecture ground They were worshiped Allah praise even long their term Fsoa God and shed blood and was in them the king said to him Yusuf killed him sent of God for them recruited from the angels were in heaven was reportedly so soldiers jinn including Satan is four thousand Vhbtoa Vffenoa built from the ground and elves Submit a Ojlohm them sea Bdzaúr and housing the devil and the soldiers who were with him land they Vhann work and loved staying there.
Muhammad ibn Ishaq for Habib bin Abi fixed or other that Satan and his soldiers have stayed in the ground before the creation of Adam forty years told us Idris Audi for Mujahid said the devil was the Sultan first heaven and the Sultan land and was written in High God Almighty that he has already been in the knowledge that it will make Khalifa in the ground and found that the devil he read it and saw no angels when Allah Almighty to the angels is Adam peace be upon him Tell Satan angels that this caliph who have worship him angels and families devil in himself that he would not bow down to him and never told the angels that God leaves Khalifa shed blood and that would order the angels Fasadjadon Caliph said when God Almighty said: I will create a successor on earth. They kept what was said to them, Satan before that they said: Otgal spoil. Verse and told me a fighter and Joiber from Dahhaak from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him what he wanted God to create Adam said to the angels: I will create a successor on earth. The angels said: Otgal spoil. And they loved staying in the ground and underestimated the cult Ibn Abbas said did not know the unseen but they considered the work of Adam was born on the work of the jinn said: Otgal spoil. E.
As bedeviled the jinn and shed blood as spilled gin and so they killed a prophet them said to him Yusuf told us Joiber for Dahhaak from Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him was God sent them a messenger فأمرهم obedience and not associate anything with Him and not to kill each other when they left obedience to God and killed, the angels said: Otgal where, verse answered them saying and tell them that they have not attained the knowledge of God in Adam was afraid angels they have disobeyed God while responded by Flazu throne touring it and ask forgiveness for that and saying God Almighty: I know what Do not you know, and I know that Adam is the successor land and his son Amarha and its inhabitants, and you Ammar sky and tell son Greg God said "I will create in the ground Khalifa" Vtkelmoa mean what is the object of Adam was created and God said to them, "I know what you do not know" " I know what you reveal and what you have been concealing "Then those who concealed when God said," I will create in the ground Khalifa "فرجعوا including've heard to create God our Lord wills swear not create God created only we Akram him and know him when he Osgdam Adam said is venerated as God Almighty us is that I know him when he Onbohm names they knew that Adam, peace be upon him know them.
Said Zamakhshari in the spring of righteous Abu Huraira bump that God created the universe into four categories of angels and demons and jinn and mankind then make these ten parts Nine of them angels and one part demons and mankind and the jinn and then make these three ten parts Nine of them devils and one jinn and mankind then make the jinn and mankind ten parts Nine of them gin and one of them mankind I said, this ratio is to mankind of creation as one of the millennium and the percentage of the jinn of creation as nine of the millennium and the percentage of the demons of creation as ninety thousand and the proportion of the angels of creation as NINE HUNDRED thousand and God knows

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10 Feb 2013, 10:26 PM   #2
فتى الإسلام
منسق قروب أنوار العلم جزاه الله خيرا

الصورة الرمزية فتى الإسلام
فتى الإسلام غير متصل

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم باحث : 13494
 تاريخ التسجيل :  Dec 2012
 أخر زيارة : 11 Mar 2021 (03:08 AM)
 المشاركات : 684 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
رد: Gin the basis of the ground

جزاك الله خيرا

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

مايُكتب على صفحات المركز يُعبّر عن رأى الكاتب والمسؤولية تقع على عاتقه

علوم الجان - الجن - عالم الملائكة - ابحاث عالم الجن وخفاياه -غرائب الجن والإنس والمخلوقات - فيديو جن - صور جن - أخبار جن - منازل الجن - بيوت الجن- English Forum
السحر و الكهانة والعرافة - English Magic Forum - الحسد والعين والغبطة - علم الرقى والتمائم - الاستشارات العلاجية - تفسير الرؤى والاحلام - الطب البديل والأعشاب - علم الحجامة

الساعة الآن 01:12 PM.